27 January 2005

Happy girl


Chloe one month old Posted by Hello

Hi everyone!
My name is Chloe.
I was born on June 4th, 2002.

the one who was holding me is my aunt, Nora and this photo was took when I was 3 months old.
All my family came to my house on that day, my grandma, my parents, my aunts ( you know, I have 4 aunts!) and auntie Yuan ( By the way, She is Winona).... umm...I felt so happy to have everybody here.

This day was so special for me.
Why? Because I am going to shave my baby hair.
In troditional Chinese culture, babies' hair will be shaved when they are one month old.
But....I was kinda busy doing something at that time....so I shaved at 3 months old.

How about my baby hair? where is it?!
Ooh...my grandma took it to the store and made it a "writing brush"
Um...maybe i will become a calligrapher!

No comments: