25 December 2009

Aussie's Cyber Friend


Can we run again? Can we?, originally uploaded by milikin.

Looking familiar? that's not my baby Oz. It's Finnegan!


First, thanks to Finnegan's mom who lets me use this adorable photo on my blog which is about sharing the best things I know about wheatens.

As you know, there are just a few wheaten puppies in Taiwan, I find some other wheatie friends on Flickr, just like people nowadays, Aussie also has her own CYBER friends, this is one of her friends, Finnegan, a beautiful boy from Canada. He is around 4 months older than Aussie. Somehow, I think they look alike, at some angle, or certain poses, just Finn has better grooming, and we are still looking for a talented groomer.

His mom took a lot of fun photos of him, with him going out, having holidays, playing with his puppy friends, etc. I always enjoy his photos.


They might not have the chance to play with each other, but I always show Finn's photos to Aussie and tell her what he has done lately. I call them cyber friends, but my mom says they are more like "photo pals" than pen pals, then I say, maybe "paw pals" if they want to write to each other!

No comments: